Hi All,

at the end of a route I process exchanges coming from a CxfEndpoint.

Until now I had only InOut exchanges, of which I process the input and set
the getOut().setBody(...) to the new value (which goes back to the client).

Now I have also a InOnly exchange, of which I process the input only but I
leave untouched.

As I'm at the end of the route, should I do something to notify the
processing of the exchange is completed?

I've remember vaguely of a "complete flag" somewhere in the documentation
of Camel I've studied, but I've not found anything on the Exchange
interface...

Thank you!

Cristiano