Hi

Its hard to tell when its OSGi. If you have an unit test or run your
app outside OSGi and then see if it works.
Then you know its when you deploy and run in OSGi there is something "wrong".

And you can also try upgrading the Camel version / ESB version. Or try
patching the code yourself if there is a fix.