I lack of time but I would love to contribute;
I will check the link and hope to find an easy way to help ;-)
For sure, it is a good starting point that there is interest from the
community.

But first I will try to use it with camel as a
http://camel.apache.org/custom-dataformat.html

Regards,
Cristiano