Hi

I m getting the following exception when trying to use more than two netty
endpoints in a single route.

java.lang.IllegalStateException: await*() in I/O thread causes a dead lock
or sudden performance drop. Use addListener() instead or call await*() from
a different thread.

Sample route :

                                from("netty:tcp://localhost:7000?textline")
                                .bean(DummyProcessor.class)
                                .to("netty:tcp://localhost:7001?textline=true")
                                .bean(DummyProcessor.class)
                                .to("netty:tcp://localhost:7002?textline=true")
                                .bean(DummyProcessor.class)
                                .to("netty:tcp://localhost:7003?textline=true")
                                .bean(DummyProcessor.class)
                                .to("netty:tcp://localhost:7004?textline=true")
                                .bean(DummyProcessor.class);

camel version : 2.11
netty 3.6.5

-----