HI.I am persisting data into SQL Server using openJPA in camel route. My
route is as follows
${in.header.employeeSummaryListCount}

*Problem:*
*/ Open JPA always tries to do INSERT onto table. What I want is, if row
already exist then execute UPDATE query*./
Can anybody tell me how to do that?I even tried to use 'usePersist' as given
on (http://camel.apache.org/jpa.html) but it didn't helped.<to
uri=&quot;jpa:com.test.EmployeeSummary&lt;b>?usePersist=true*>usePersist
false   Camel 2.5: JPA producer only: Indicates to use
entityManager.persist(entity) instead of entityManager.merge(entity). Note:
entityManager.persist(entity) doesn't work for detached entities (where the
EntityManager has to execute an UPDATE instead of an INSERT query)! Thanks &
Regards,ABhi