Hey,

I'm trying to setup a Camel CXF proxy with two way ssl (message gets sent
to camel app over http, camel forwards to an external customer over https,
2 way).
My Camel app is running on Tomcat (without Jetty running for CXF, I'm using
the CXFServlet). I have experience in setting up Tomcat for 2 way ssl with
Spring Webservices, but for Camel/CXF I see some literature about http
conduits and keystores.
So I'm not sure how to set this up for Camel/CXF, is it enough to configure
this on Tomcat level, like I do for normal Spring webservices, or do I need
to use the http conduit element in my configuration?

Thanks in advance,
Nicolas Mommaerts