I use the exact same route and the only thing that I change is I go
manually change some of the messages that meet the criteria to un-read (in
my email inbox). That is the difference between the exchange coming back
null or coming back with an email message.

Is there another way to ensure that the emails read/undread status have no
affect?

Josiah


On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 7:52 AM, Claus Ibsen <[email protected]> wrote:

> Maybe the search terms is wrong.
>
>
> On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 2:28 AM, Mangiameli, Josiah
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> > All,
> >
> > I am having an issue where even when I have set the unseen flag to false
> in
> > my camel mail route, it is unable to find the unread message.
> > When I go manually change the message to unread in my mail client, the
> > exact same route is able to find the message.
> >
> > I should mention that I am using the ConsumerTemplate to receive the
> > endpoint.
> >
> > Here is the camel route I am using
> >
> > imaps://
> >
> imap.gmail.com?username=USER&password=PASS&mapMailMessage=false&searchTerm.from=FROM&searchTerm.fromSentDate=2013-03-2507:56:02&connectionTimeout=15000&unseen=false&folderName=INBOX
> ;
> >
> >
> > Is this a known bug or is there an issue with the route I am using?
> >
> >
> > Regards,
> > --
> > Josiah Mangiameli
> >
> > Software Developer
> > Urjanet Energy Solutions
>
>
>
> --
> Claus Ibsen
> -----------------
> www.camelone.org: The open source integration conference.
>
> Red Hat, Inc.
> FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
> Email: [email protected]
> Web: http://fusesource.com
> Twitter: davsclaus
> Blog: http://davsclaus.com
> Author of Camel in Action: http://www.manning.com/ibsen
>



-- 
Josiah Mangiameli

Software Developer
Urjanet Energy Solutions

Reply via email to