I opened a bug report: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-6504
On 06/28/13 12:10, Christian Müller wrote:
I cannot look into the code yet, but I think this should be fixed. Feel free to create a JIRA. Best, Christian Sent from a mobile device Am 28.06.2013 10:54 schrieb "Sven Bauhan" <[email protected]>:Hi, I think I found a bug in org.apache.camel.main.Main#**doStop(): When I call a Camel application with parameter -h all parameters are printed an the program exits. But it is no clean exit; it throws an java.lang.** IndexOutOfBoundsException. The reason for this is the expression in doStop(): + ---- getCamelContexts().get(0).**stop(); ---- I implemented a workaround in my class derived from org.apache.camel.main.Main: + ---- @Override protected void doStop() throws Exception { List<?> contexts = getCamelContexts(); if (contexts != null && ! contexts.isEmpty()) { super.doStop(); } else { completed(); } } ---- Is this a real bug, or did I just use org.apache.camel.main.Main the wrong way? Thanks, Sven
