Hi

You can give it a try?

On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 10:04 AM, Jothi <[email protected]> wrote:
> Camel Users,
>
> I'm using the fuse 2.8.0-fuse-00-08 version of Camel libraries. I want to
> use the CamelBlueprintTestSupport but as I understand, it is available only
> with Camel 2.10. Should that matter? I assume that the dependency to the
> blueprint test support would be to Camel 2.10 with the scope being set to
> test. The actual camel version should not matter? Is this correct or is
> there any dependency to the core libraries from the blueprint test
> libraries?
>
> Regards,
> Joe
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: 
> http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/Camel-Blueprint-Test-Support-tp5735198.html
> Sent from the Camel - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.



-- 
Claus Ibsen
-----------------
www.camelone.org: The open source integration conference.

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat
Email: [email protected]
Web: http://fusesource.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com
Author of Camel in Action: http://www.manning.com/ibsen

Reply via email to