Hi

As the test being added by Christian already demonstrates it, you should
make use of the java.util.Date and NOT java.sql.Date. Following are the
formats being supported:

http://camel.apache.org/maven/current/camel-bindy/apidocs/org/apache/camel/dataformat/bindy/Format.html

Feel free to log a JIRA if you really need the support for the java.sql.Date
data type.

Babak

ganeshkumar.kanagavel wrote