Hi,
I like to implement a mechanism in Camel to receive message from a JMS
queue. Once I have identified the type of message based on the content than
I can forward them  to JavaSpaces. The write to JavaSpaces takes about 3ms
so I need to parallelize the writes. But there is a catch I can't
parallelize the messages without restrictions since there are buckets of
messages that need to be processed in the order they have been received.

Let say for example, we have message types a, b and c. All the messages of
type "a" has to be processed in order and all the messages of type "b" has
to be processed in order and All the messages of type "c" has to be
processed in order.
Is there a way to consume the messages from the JMS and split them up in to
buckets for a, b and c and send the a, b,c messages in parallel to
JavaSpaces?

<from uri="jms:queue:abc">
  <filter a>
    <to start thread and save to javaspaces>
  <filter b>
    <to start thread and save to javaspaces>
  <filter c>
    <to start thread and save to javaspaces>

-----
Alireza Salemi