Hi

Ah yeah the null safe doesn't apply for methods not found.
I am not sure if this is a good idea to add support for that. As if
you have a typo in the method name, then the null safe will ignore
that also.

And adding more stuff to the syntax would just confuse even more, eg

For example with a double ?? to indicate ignore method not found.

${body??.method??.name}

The ? is null safe, so its if the getMethod returns null, then break
out of the OGNL path.

Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cib...@redhat.com
Twitter: davsclaus