Hi Kannaiah

I assume that you want to poll based upon different timer events.

Have a look at the documentation of a PollingConsumer:
http://camel.apache.org/polling-consumer.html

You probably would like to end up with something similar like:

from("timer://foo?period=5000").bean(cool, "someBusinessLogic");

- Christoph