Do you know what's the size of the XML file?
Camel will try to cache the XML input stream into a file if the input
stream size is big than 64K.
You can set the size bigger to avoid caching the input stream into a file
by setting the properties in CamelContext like
context.getProperties().put(CachedOutputStream.THRESHOLD, "1048576");

You can find more information here[1]

[1]http://camel.apache.org/stream-caching.html