Hi All,
      I am a camel newbie and searching for more than 3 days but couldn't
get an appropiate answer.
Actually I have to process lot of files one by one using the same route
based on some criteria.I get the criteria value and the uri of the file from
the database,spitted it using a splitter and then tried to aggregate the
existing content(in the message header) with the new content which i will
receive from the file://uri.
Seems pollEnrichment couldn't work because it doesn't support dynamic uri.I
am fetching the file path from .properties file and database.So I am stuck
here how to achieve both combining the content and use dynamic uri for file
processing.Note I dont want to use,java.io.file to read the file.Can we use
a consumer template for this but I am anxious how to combine the content
from old and new exchanges.Here is part of my code:
<from uri="timer://foo?fixedRate=true&amp;period=5000"/>
                <to uri="bean:locatesSql?method=getFileFormatDetails" />
                        <split>
'GenericSupplyBeanIO'</simple>
                                        <pollEnrich
uri=&quot;file:{{inbound_home}}/pgsl?fileName=&quot;here I
want a dynamic uri content in body.FileDir&quot; />
I am stuck and will highly appreciate any help.