Hi Syed,

what you have done should work.
If you set a message body http4 component will use POST method to do
the http call and sent the message body as post body.

Have a look here http://camel.apache.org/http4.html

You can also set the http method manually if you prefer, like this:
 .setHeader(Exchange.HTTP_METHOD,
constant(org.apache.camel.component.http4.HttpMethods.POST))

But notice that in this case, in your servlet you will get the call
from doPost method and not from doGet

HTH
Bilgin