Hello All,

I was under the impression that enums can now be specified in the Spring
config as in the below example. Having issues. Any advice?

<simple>${header.EventCategory} ==
${type:org.apache.camel.component.quickfix.QuickfixjEventCategory.AppMes
sageReceived}</simple>

[pool-1-thread-1] WARN org.apache.camel.util.ObjectHelper - Cannot find
class:
org.apache.camel.component.quickfix.QuickfixjEventCategory.AppMessageRec
eived

[pool-1-thread-1] WARN org.apache.camel.util.ObjectHelper - Cannot find
class: org.apache.camel.component.quickfix.QuickfixjEventCategory

Yes, I have the module in my classpath J

                     <dependency>

                           <groupId>org.apache.camel</groupId>

                           <artifactId>camel-quickfix</artifactId>

                     </dependency>

Geoffrey A Gershaw

CREDIT SUISSE

Information Technology | Credit eTrading Development, KFVB 525

7033 Louis Stephens Drive | 27560 Research Triangle Park | United States

Phone +1 919 994 6412

geoffrey.gers...@credit-suisse.com | www.credit-suisse.com
<http://www.credit-suisse.com/>

disclaimer: