Hi,

We are using hybris e-commerce platform, which has its own flexible search
query language. It uses {{ as prefix and }} as suffix for a subquery.

We want to fire such a query using camel spring dsl, but it's trying to
evaluate the content within {{ and }} as a property. Here's our
configuration...

<camel:route>
        <camel:from uri="direct:processProducts"/>
        <camel:log message="${header.fromRow} -
${property[googleProductExport.batchSize]}"></camel:log>
        <camel:setBody>
                <camel:constant>
                        select {p.pk}, {p.code},
                        ( {{ select group_concat({pr.price} separator ', ')
from {PriceRow AS pr}
where {pr.product}={p.pk} }} ) AS prices,
                        group_concat({cat.code} separator ', ') AS categories
                        FROM {Product AS p
                        JOIN CatalogVersion AS cv ON {cv.PK}={p.catalogVersion}
                        JOIN Catalog AS c ON {c.PK}={cv.catalog}
                        JOIN CategoryProductRelation AS r on {r.target}={p.pk}
                        JOIN Category AS cat on {cat.pk}={r.source}}
                        WHERE {p.variantType} IS NULL
                        AND {p.code} IS NOT NULL
                        AND {p.name} IS NOT NULL
                        AND {c.id} = 'clothescatalog'
                        AND {cv.version} = 'Online'
                        group by {p.pk}
                        LIMIT ${in.headers.fromRow},
${googleProductExport.batchSize}
                </camel:constant>
        </camel:setBody>
        <camel:to uri="jdbc:hybrisDataSource" />
        <camel:log message="${in.body}"></camel:log>
</camel:route>

Can someone please let me know how to escape them?

Thanks
Manan