Hi all,

I need to send synchronously two different messages to two different
endpoints but before I can create second request I need first get response
from the first endpoint.

I have tried to use multicast pattern but there is separate exchange created
for each outcome so I cannot communicate between them using properties.

.multicast(someMergeStrategy)
        .to(ENDPOINT1)
        .to(ENDPOINT2) // but before I create this second request I need to
retrieve some information from ENDPOINT1's response
.end()
.bean(mergeResponses)

// each of endpoints use different format of messages so I need perform some
conversions here
from(ENDPOINT1)
        .bean(some_converter1)
        .to(EXTERNAL_SERVICE1)
        .bean(some_converter2)

from(ENDPOINT2)
        // here I need to retrieve some data from the first response and then I
should be able to create request for EXTERNAL_SERVICE2
        .bean(some_converter3)
        .to(EXTERNAL_SERVICE2)
        .bean(some_converter4)

Is there any nice way to configure such routing? Thanks!