I´m using the mail component to send an email usign gmail as relay and I
receive the following error all the time:

Caused by: javax.mail.MessagingException: Could not connect to SMTP host:
smtp.gmail.com, port: 587;
  nested exception is:
        javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Unrecognized SSL message, plaintext
connection?
        at com.sun.mail.smtp.SMTPTransport.openServer(SMTPTransport.java:1972)
[mail-1.4.5-redhat-1.jar:1.4.5-redhat-1]

I´m using the following route configuration (I´m using DSL route
configuration):

        from(START_INSTALLER)
             .log(">> Init Installer.")
             .to("bean:installRoles?method=installAdmin")
             .to("bean:installRoles?method=installUser")
             .to("bean:installRootUser?method=installRoot")

.to("smtps://smtp.gmail.com:587?username=te...@gmail.com&password=teste&debugMode=true&to=${body.email}&mail.smtp.starttls.enable=true")
             .log(">> End Route.");

Can anybody help-me?