I am new to Apache Camel and trying to use its SMPP component to send sms to
SMSC.  However, the smsc vendor needs me to specify the operator id (i.e.
mobile phone carrier id) in the smpp optional parameters header with a tag
identifier 0x2150 which falls inside the range of SMSC Vendor specific
optional parameters as per SMPP 3.4 specification.  I am almost done in
building the system except this very last part.  Hope someone can show me
the way to complete the task.  Thank you very much in advance