All,
I am trying to move endpoint properties into a bean, yet the endpoint is not
working this way. I think it is a simple typo but can't find it:

====
THIS WORKS
====

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<beans
        <camelContext>
                        <endpoint id="websocketEndpoint"
uri="websocket://{{wsHost}}:{{wsPort}}/nerv-tweet?staticResources=classpath:.&amp;sendToAll=true"
/>
        </camelContext>
</beans>

====
AND THIS DOES NOT WORK, YET FUNCTIONALLY THE SAME
====

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<beans
        <bean id="appWebSocket"
class="org.apache.camel.component.websocket.WebsocketComponent">
                <property name="host" value="localhost" />
                <property name="port" value="9090" />
                <property name="staticResources" value="classpath:." />
        </bean>
        <camelContext>
                <endpoint id="websocketEndpoint"
uri="appWebSocket://nerv-tweet?sendToAll=true" />
        </camelContext>
</beans>

Any help to see the problem would be most welcome!
Thanks,
Michael