No, to my knowledge this is NOT complete :-) as you just provide a PARTIAL
snapshot of your Blueprint and then expect people to understand what is
going wrong in your App.

Would you mind to share the whole thing with us, example the </blueprint>
closing tag is missing by your provided config.

Other than that it's a BAD practice to make use of a specific version of a
given XSD (you can google for this to find out why) , so a better approach
would be:

xsi:schemaLocation="http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint
http://camel.apache.org/schema/blueprint/camel-blueprint.xsd";

Babak