Yeah the aggregate method in AggregationStrategy is thread-safe, and
its also invoked in the "order", eg first splitted message, 2nd
splitted message, ... N splitted message.

Though stop on exception can still make a little sense if the data you
split is bigger than the thread pool size + queue size, in case some
exception occurred, then the splitter wont have to split all messages,
for then to fail after that.