From: Claus Ibsen [mailto:claus.ib...@gmail.com]
Sent: terça-feira, 20 de agosto de 2013 12:00
To: users@camel.apache.org
Subject: Re: Load test on camel-netty

I would suggest to remove the 100 thread pool sizes as the out of the box
settings from Netty is better. Netty is asynchronous and it creates thread
pools based on the number of CPU cores etc.

Netty creates the threads up-front so having 100+ threads take up some
unnecessary memory.

Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cib...@redhat.com
Twitter: davsclaus