I have routes defined using Java DSL and want to connect to the JVM
remotely to monitor the Camel Processors using jconsole.  Is there
something special that I must do in the Java DSL to enable remote JMX?
 Even when I'm on the same machine, jconsole can only connect when I choose
the PID.  The URL I am using to try and connect is:

service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://<computer name>:1099/jmxrmi/camel

I did notice in my Java DSL that the method

getContext().getManagementStrategy().getManagementAgent().getCreateConnector()

returns false.  I set it to true and get the same results.  What am I doing
wrong?  I am using Camel version 2.11.1.