I change my route in way to exclude HeaderSetterprocessor. it looks like
that:
from("cxf:/CDAMediationService?serviceClass=" +
CDAMediationService.class.getName())
                .process(new RequestProcessor())
                .log(LoggingLevel.INFO, "Request before
transformation:\n${body}")
                .to("xslt:xslt/MediateCDARequest.xslt")
                .log(LoggingLevel.INFO, "Request after
transformation:\n${body}")

.setHeader(CxfConstants.OPERATION_NAMESPACE).simple("http://invoker.ps.eos.fairisaac.com";)

.setHeader(CxfConstants.OPERATION_NAME).simple("processRequest")
                //.process(new HeaderSetterProcessor())
                .to("cxf://" + cdaUri + "?serviceClass=" +
Invoke.class.getName())
                .wireTap("direct:saveResponse")
                .log(LoggingLevel.INFO, "Respone before
transformation:\n${body}")
                .to("xslt:xslt/MediateCDAResponse.xslt")
                .log(LoggingLevel.INFO, "Response after
transformation:\n${body}")
                .process(new ResponseProcessor());

But error saved ( stackTrace.log
<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5737931/stackTrace.log>  ). So i
thing problem in CxfProducer class. I wanna try another ws implementation.
What would you recommend?

Best,
Valery