Hi,

I am trying to use RabbitMQ component from Camel 2.12 Snapshot. I am trying
to read messages from queue into camel exchange.

Route definition

<route id="getMessageFromBroker">
                        <from
uri="rabbitmq://localhost:5672/myExchange?durable=true&amp;queue=myQueue&amp;username=guest&amp;password=guest&amp;routingKey=aaa"/>
                        <bean ref="rabbitMQProcessor"
method="getMessageFromBroker(org.apache.camel.Exchange)"/>
                        <to uri="http4://in.yahoo.com"/>
</route>

getMessageFromBroker -> where the message body is read.

In RabbitMQ - using Web Management console,
Exchange - myExchange has been created. with type = direct, durable = true.
Queue - myQueue has been created and binded to myexchange with routingKey =
aaa.

However, on loading the camel context, I get this error.
channel error; reason: {#method<channel.close>(reply-code=406,
reply-text=PRECONDITION_FAILED - cannot redeclare exchange 'myExchange' in
vhost '/' with different type, durable, internal or autodelete value,
class-id=40, method-id=10), null, ""}

The error is self explicable. But I am not redeclaring myExchange here. I
looked at the Options section here - http://camel.apache.org/rabbitmq.html.
But I do not find an option for 'type'. May this be the problem ?

What am I missing ?

Thanks for your time.

Tushar