Hi,

I'm trying to poll an absolute path on a windows machine, with sftp component (Windows machine has openssh server installed). Using scp from command line works all fine, with unix separators (c:/dir1/dir2/filename). Using ftp component I got always the following error: "Cannot change directory to: c:". I tried every combination of separators and "separator" attribute (but it should work only for uploading, doc says).
I haven't found nothing useful in camel or jsch documentation.
I'm using camel 2.11.1.

Anyone already experienced this problem?

Best regards

Alberto