Hello,

   I found this problems and I am still scratching my head, maybe you guys
can help me...I have a route like this:

        //Compressed Files Route
        //This route decompresses the files and sends them back to be
registered
        from("seda:decompressFiles").routeId("DecompressFiles")
            .split(new ZipSplitter()).streaming().shareUnitOfWork()
                .log("LET'S SEE WHERE THIS GOES!!!")
                .choice()
                    .when(simple("${property.CamelSplitComplete} == false"))
                        .log("ENTRIES!!!!")

.to("file:{{fmsSys.ClientFileArchiveRoot}}?fileName=${header." +
FMSHeaders.ARCHIVE_PARTIAL_PATH + "}/${header.zipFileName}")
                        //.to("activemq:queue:ZipChildFiles")
                    .when(simple("${property.CamelSplitComplete} == true"))
                        .log("ZIPFILE MULTIPLE ENTRIES CamelSplitComplete -
True")
                        .to("seda:CleanUp") //Todo: Make sure this is the
right place.
               .otherwise()
                    .log("OHTERWISE!!!!")
                    .throwException(new FMSException("Unexpected Result in
Un-Zipping!!", null))
              .end()
              .log("AT THE END!!!!!!")
            ;

The Zip File that I am using to test contains two entries and I am using
Camel 2.11.0

When I run this I get:
[ad #0 - seda://decompressFiles] DecompressFiles                INFO  LET'S
SEE WHERE THIS GOES!!!
[ad #0 - seda://decompressFiles] DecompressFiles                INFO
ENTRIES!!!!
[ad #0 - seda://decompressFiles] DecompressFiles                INFO  AT THE
END!!!!!!
[ad #0 - seda://decompressFiles] DecompressFiles                INFO  LET'S
SEE WHERE THIS GOES!!!
[ad #0 - seda://decompressFiles] DecompressFiles                INFO
ENTRIES!!!!
[ad #0 - seda://decompressFiles] DecompressFiles                INFO  AT THE
END!!!!!!

Those print outs are for the entries...the Actual Zip file never gets in
there as I would expect.  Now let's say comment out the to("file...") line
and replace for the active MQ line or pretty much anything else then I get
what I would expect:

[...]

Some how when I put a to("file:...") it does  not work as expected...I even
removed the choice and just left the splitting and still the does not work,
it works like the first example.  I tried looking here in the forum, in the
book and all over the web and did not really stumble upon an answer.  I
thought maybe it had to do with the end or endChoice, but that does not seem
to be it since I removed the choice, like I said and that did not do it.  I
wonder if there is an issue with the combination ZipSplitter and
to("file:...).

Please advice,

Thank you,

Abdiel