I am building a routing to URI based on the name of class's package:

        <camel:route>
            <camel:from uri="direct://start/event" />

            <camel:recipientList>
                <camel:simple resultType="java.lang.String">
                    direct://start/event/${in.body.class.package.name}
                </camel:simple>
            </camel:recipientList>
        </camel:route>

Later, I want to create a wildcard route that looks something like this:

        <camel:route>
            <camel:from uri="direct://start/event/com.mycompany.mypackage.*"
/>

In other words I want to route everything that's inside
com.mycompany.mypackage. to a specific route.

Is this possible?  Can I use wildcards with direct: or is there a better
option?

Thanks.
-AP_