Hi,

I am new to Apache Camel.I am trying to create a HTTP ping-pong service
using Apache Camel.Here is the flow.

 HTTP Client <-> Apache Camel <-> HTTP Webserver

Here are the programs that I am using.

Main pgm
-----------
import org.apache.camel.spring.Main;

public class Test
{

        {
                Main start = new Main();
                start.enableHangupSupport();
                System.out.println("Starting the listener....");
                start.run();
                System.out.println("Exit");

Routes
--------

public class HTTPListener extends RouteBuilder {

        @Override
    public void configure() throws Exception
    {
                System.out.println("Routing....");

from("jetty:http://0.0.0.0:61000/myapp/myservice";).to("jetty://http://remoteIP:61050/Dummy";);

I have posted the message to /myapp/myservice.However,I do not see the
request being routed to the remote http web server.Also,what should I do to
get the response from the web server and send it to the http client?