Hi,
is possible to consume a message from a queue in ActiveMQ and keep it in the
queue for the next consumption of the same consumer? And is possible to
override a message? I know that is not the goal of Camel and ActiveMQ. But
I'm trying to use INOUT pattern and keep the message for future use.
Something like:
<route>
        <from uri="file://c:/temp/in"/>
        <to uri="activemq:example.A"/>
</route>

<route>
       <from uri="timer...."/>
       <to uri="activemq:example.INOUT" pattern="InOut"/><--here got the
message from example.A
</route>

<route>
        <from uri="activemq:example.INOUT"/>

        <process ref="consume"/><-----here consume from example.A
</route>

This works, but consume the message. And I would like to keep it in the
queue example.A