Hello,

I am trying to print the size of a seda queue in a log statement. See my
attempt below. I need to get hold of the Context so I can lookup the seda
endpoint. I thought I could do this via the Exchange. I can seem to get a hold
of that either.

Anyone know how to get a reference to the CamelContext or Exchange in simple?

<camel:log message="HandleMultiMarketDataIncremental in
${date:now:HH:mm:ss.SSS}
sedaQueue:${in.getExchange().getContext().getEndpoint('seda:HandleMultiMarketDataIncremental').size()}"/>

Thanks much

Geoffrey A Gershaw

disclaimer: