Hi,

Do you see any wrong usage of Transaction / split. I am realy clueless as
this happened to three messages and never again.

"<doTry>
 <bean ref="rawMsgSqlInputBuilder" method="populateFITOptParam"/>
  <to uri="{{raw.message.insertSql.uri}}"/>
   <doCatch>
   <exception>org.springframework.dao.DuplicateKeyException</exception>
   <log message="Duplicate Raw trade message." loggingLevel="INFO"
logName="com.logger"/>
   </doCatch>
</doTry>"

This above part of code has worked for all cases apart from failing thrice.

Also not sure whether I am doing anything silly in the split section.

<route id="fitOptInMsgRoute">
<from ref="fitOptInMsgQueue"/>
<split parallelProcessing="true" stopOnException="false"
strategyRef="fitOptAggregator">
 <xpath>request/trade</xpath>
 <log message="Processing message after split" loggingLevel="INFO"
logName="com.Logger" />
 <setProperty propertyName="SID">
 <simple>SOME_SID</simple>
 </setProperty>
 <to uri =&quot;direct:&lt;b>/
sendFITOptTrdToSBR
/*"/>
</split>
</route>

** Not using transaction here**
<route id="sendFITOptTrdToSBR">

/*<from uri="direct:sendFITOptTrdToSBR" />*/

 <onException useOriginalMessage="true">
  <exception>java.lang.Exception</exception>
  <to uri="direct:exceptionHandler" />
 </onException>
 <process ref="tradeMsgInfoPopulator"/>
 <to uri="direct:trdMsgPersistence"/>
 <idempotentConsumer eager="false"
messageIdRepositoryRef="reportingMsgIdRepo">
  <header>messageId</header>
   <process ref="sbrsOutProcessor"/>
   <to ref="sbrsOutMsgQueue" />
  </idempotentConsumer>