Hi All,

As per
http://camel.apache.org/ftp2.html

"The FTP consumer will by default leave the consumed files untouched on the
remote FTP server. You have to configure it explicitly if you want it to
delete the files or move them to another location. For example you can use
delete=true to delete the files, or use move=.done to move the files into a
hidden done sub directory"

In my use-case, I don't have privileges to delete/move files in the FTP
Server (since I have limited access).

So how can I determine the files already have already been "fetched" if my
camel routes restart for some reason?

Should I use a database table to record the processed file(s)?

regards