Hi,

I'm having a problem with the HttpProducer of camel-http4 (version 2.12)

In the createMethod() function, line 365, the producer always tries to build
a request entity.
Unfortunately we issue a lot of GET requests that don't support bodies, but
in order to build the request-url we have a body in the exchange.

BUT since the producer always tries to marshal the exchange body I get a
exception saying no converter can be found to transform it.
It looks a bit odd to me that although I say 'No, I don't want to send a
body!' camel still tries to build one.

Regards
Sebastian