I was trying to do some thing like this

     from("Queue1")
        .filter(header(EVENT_TYPE)).isEqualTo("Transaction")
        .filter(in.).isEqualTo("C")
        .process(new Processor() {
         public void process(Exchange exchange) {
          Map map = (Map) exchange.getIn().getbody();
               String Account_No = map.get("ACCOUNTID");
               map.clear();
                map.put("ACCOUNTID",Account_No);
                  exchange.getOut().setBody(map);

            }
       }).to("queue2");

Please correct me above code and Please tell me how to check message OPTION
is C (messages is mapmessage (.filter(in.).isEqualTo("C"))

Thanks in advance