Yeah, I probably should have been more clear. And I meant dynamic router,
not distribution list.

Put the body of your loop into its own route, let's say direct://foo

To execute the loop (in Java DSL):

    .setHeader("loop", constant("direct://foo"))
    .dynamicRouter().header("loop")
    // Anything here is called when the loop exits

Within the direct://foo route set the loop header to null (or remove the
header) when you want to exit the loop

--
Dale King