We are using JMX within Camel and using JConsole to maniputes MBeans and
routes / contexts etc.

We are also using a jolokia agent and able to connect using hawtio.

The issue is we can't seem to see properties within JMX that are loaded via
org.springframework.beans.factory.config.ListFactoryBean  and referenced as
{properties:DLC_EMAIL_ADDRESS} loaded from property files:

i.e.
DLC_EMAIL_ADDRESS=x...@yyy.com

There does not seem to be a way expose / manipulate these vaules.  I may be
completely missing where this is located.