Hi,

I have a camel route having a onException block. In the onException block, I
have a small processor where I want to access the stackTrace of the caught
exception. But when I try to acess the exception object like this: Exception
exception =(Exception)exchange.getProperty(Exchange.EXCEPTION_CAUGHT);
the stackTrace comes out to be empty.
I tried using SIMPLE also, but that does not seem to work with onException
block. My onException block looks like this:

onException(Exception.class)
        .log(LoggingLevel.ERROR, "Exception encountered")
        .maximumRedeliveries(0)
        .process(someProcessor)
        .handled(true);

Can you please tell me a way to preserve the stackTrace and use in the
processor?