Thank You Claus. I tried setting that option, no luck. I have 2 questions

1) JMS Connection Pool - Is there any reference documentation that you can
point me to set this up in Camel - Spring - IBM MQ

2) I tried setting
ibmmq://queue:CCGD.DDCTM.IN2?*cacheLevelName=CACHE_CONSUMER*&maxConcurrentConsumers=2&transacted=true,
no luck. But we noticed it was less chatty when we set

ibmmq://queue:CCGD.DDCTM.IN2?*receiveTimeout=300000*&maxConcurrentConsumers=2&transacted=true

I am not sure of the impact of receiveTimeout attribute.
http://camel.apache.org/jms says "The timeout for receiving messages (in
milliseconds).", I am not understanding what this means. I also noticed
that, when I undeployed my application after adding receiveTimeout=300000 -
it took a while ( > 2 mins )for the camel context to shutdown. Before this
attribute - it was immediate.

Thanks for your time!

Thanks
Saran