Greetings,

I am using camel-rabbitmq component to publish messages to rabbitmq broker.
But I see my route opens a connection in rabbitmq server (viewed from
rabbitmq web admin management console) but never creates a channel,
exchange, queue and the message.

Here is my route config:
from("file:src/data?noop=true").to("rabbitmq://myhost.com:5672/camel.exchange?username=guest&password=guest&vhost=myvhost&queue=myqueue&routingKey=myqueue.key");

I am expecting the producer is going to declare the exchange (may be the
default exchange type), and create the queue and publish the message. But it
seems nothing is happening, just connection is opened and I don't see any
errors in the debug log. Can anybody let me know what options in the config
I am missing or what possibly is wrong in the route.

Camel version: 2.12.1
camel-rabbitmq component version: 2.12.1
RabbitMQ Server version: RabbitMQ 2.8.2 on Erlang R14B01
RabbitMQ Client version: 3.1.5
src/data folder has a xml file

Thanks