I have a route with 2 sources, a timer and a seda queue. It uses the timer to poll a data source while it's getting data from the queue, and processes all of the data identically later in the route. But after a while, the polled data source is exhausted while the seda queue (and the route) will continue to run more-or-less forever.

So once I recognize that the polled data source is exhausted, I'd like to turn off the timer so I don't have to start ignoring the polls from it. I realize I might be able to use 2 separate routes and just stop the timer route when it's done, but having only 1 route fits my design much better.

So is there any way to turn off the timer? (BTW I don't know the number of polls in advance, otherwise I know I could use the repeatCount parameter)