Hi

Yes print, sign, and email a scan of the ICLA to Apache.
Then your name will show up on this page
http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html

And when that does, then create an account on the Camel wiki. eg click
that edit button in the bottom, and create a new account (if you dont
have)

So when your name is on the ICLA list above, then we can grant your
account edit rights.

On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 9:21 AM, Carsten Ringe <cars...@kopis.de> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm using Camel a lot in my work recently and I stumbled upon some examples
> in the documentation that had typos or where some lines of code were missing
> to have a copy-n-paste'able code snippet right from the website.
>
> Now my question is: how I can contribute to the documentation?
>
> I already found http://camel.apache.org/how-do-i-edit-the-website.html with
> a reference to the Apache CLA process. I tried to read up on the process to
> join as a contributer, but I'm a bit lost at the moment how to proceed.
>
> Here's what I figured out at the moment:
>
> * I need to download and sign the CLA of Apache
> * Then I send the scanned document to secret...@apache.org
> * They'll set me up with an account
> * After I received the account details (and went through all the things
> explained at http://www.apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html...) I send
> a mail to the camel-dev list, asking for access to the Camel project
> * Then start editing documentation on the website
>
> Is that about right?
>

> Carsten

Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cib...@redhat.com