Hi,I was wondering if anyone has had any success using the camel hdfs
component with a hadoop 2.x cluster in servicemix. I got an IPC version
misatch issue when I tried this. I forked the camel-hdfs component, modified
the hadoop dependencies and with very little change to the component got it
working when deployed as a standalone application with all the tests
passing. The challenge now is running it in servicemix, there's issues with
initializing hadoop classes even though I'm wrapping the dependent hadoop
libraries as a bundle using the wrap:* command. An example exception I get
is
Exception in thread "SpringOsgiExtenderThread-78"
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/hadoop/fs/HdfsBlockLocation  at
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DistributedFileSystem.initialize(DistributedFileSystem.java:125).....Caused
by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.hadoop.fs.HdfsBlockLocation
not found by wrap_mvn_org.apache.hadoop_hadoop-common_2.0.0-cdh4.2.0 [441]
at
org.apache.felix.framework.ModuleImpl.findClassOrResourceByDelegation(ModuleImpl.java:812)
Disclaimer: I'm a servicemix/osgi newbie!

Regards,

Odafe