G'day all;

Is there a way to pass parameters (i.e. like a function call) to a direct /
seda / vm consumer endpoint?

Setting headers works, but I reckon it would be much cleaner and clearer if
we could pass actual parameters as part of the call to the endpoint, either
as part of the URI or as child elements of the <to> element. Even better
would be if we could define parameters as optional/required on the consumer
endpoint, but simply being able to pass them without resorting to headers
etc.. would be much better imho.

I am running version 2.10.7, and setting 'unknown' properties on the URI
query string results in errors.