To be able to add/update/remove camel contexts based on changes to the
hawtio wiki, you either need to run a Fuse Fabric (which automatically
adds/updates/removes any bundles running blueprint/spring XML in a
container if its updated in the profile's wiki directory) or run a
spring/blueprint watcher which detects changes in the wiki (the underlying
git repo) and redeploys the spring/blueprint contexts.

e.g. if you're not using a Fuse Fabric and are using spring, deploy this
jar into your container
https://github.com/hawtio/hawtio/tree/master/hawtio-watcher-spring-context

which defaults to watching the spring directory in the wiki for any spring
XML files to deploy/update (including camel spring XML files, ActiveMQ
spring XML files, CXF spring XML files etc)

--
James
-------

Email: jstra...@redhat.com