Hi,
I have peculiar requirement. Below is my camel route,
from("cxf:bean:pdService") // SOAP based web service
.setHeader(Exchange.HTTP_METHOD, constant("POST"))
.setHeader(Exchange.CONTENT_TYPE, constant("application/xml"))
.to("http://localhost:8181/cxf/product/getProductFeeds";) // HTTP request
.end()

Return object of web service is ProductFeed(jaxb annotated bean) and return
value http request is a xml file confronting to ProductFeed. So in my view
with out processing the Http response, it should smoothly returned back to
web service.

But during processing, i am getting error:
org.apache.camel.converter.stream.CachedOutputStream$WrappedInputStream
cannot be cast to com.webservices.rest.beans.ProductFeed
        at
org.apache.cxf.jaxws.interceptors.WrapperClassOutInterceptor.handleMessage(WrapperClassOutInterceptor.java:121)[133:org.apache.cxf.bundle:2.4.3.fuse-00-06]
        at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:263)[133:org.apache.cxf.bundle:2.4.3.fuse-00-06].

i.e. CXF out interceptors are intercepting the out message. finding that it
is not of type ProductFeed and throwing above exception.

Suggest me is there any way to bypass the Out interceptors of CXF soap based
web services.