Hey guys, I want to thank for all the help and suggestions. However I got an
answer from someone else at stackoverflow that suggested I should use this:
http://camel.apache.org/running-camel-standalone-and-have-it-keep-running.html

After that I decided to check the Camel in Action book and I just finished
reading chapter 13.4.1 where they also talk about using this Java class.

I am a little confused with the differences between the start() and run()
methods, so I checked documentation here:
http://camel.apache.org/maven/current/camel-core/apidocs/org/apache/camel/main/Main.html

But I could not find anything that would explain it to me.

Anyway, I am now using it and I must say it sure is a lot easier than I
expected !